Commodore A Commodore B Commodore C

Willkommen im Alt Opel Forum

Chat      Impressum ]

Alt Opel Forum  :  Alt Opel Forum

Re: Rekord D 1900 Coupe 1972 zu verkaufen
geschrieben von: Harri Antila ()
Datum: 16. August 2010 17:05

Hello Andreas, and thank you for your message.

About 201.000 km. The car was originally registered in Hannover Germany, delivered by Walter Rudhart GmbH on 14.06.1972. The owner being a Finn, the car was imported to Finland a year later.

Latest finnish TUV (Beschictigung) was made August 2007. Since that I have driven only 20 kilometres. Therefore, regarding the condition of the car there should not be any surprises. I drove the car with the original carburrettor but also that carburrettor was not fuctioning properly. I changed the carburrettor to another Zenith 35/40 INAT, but also that has problems: functions only "im leerlauf" as mentioned before. I´m waiting to receive a third INAT carburrettor. At the moment the car can not be driven. However, the engine starts well and runs (im leerlauf) smoothly and with a good sound.

Rust is not a big problem, look at the photos later.

The chassis/frame, interior, motor, gearbox etc. is in good condition. The interior is very good, except the cardboard between rear seat and the rear window. Worth mentioning is that in the car there are no holes for any loudspeakers, and that there is a 1970-style push-button radio.

Please, send me your email, so that I can send you some photos.

The car condition is "unrestored original". I suppose I´m the 4th owner.

best regards, Harri

harri.antila@luukku.com

Thema Klicks geschrieben von Datum/Zeit
Rekord D 1900 Coupe 1972 zu verkaufen 1670 Harri Antila 16.08.10 14:50
Re: Rekord D 1900 Coupe 1972 zu verkaufen 1131 maviles 16.08.10 14:58
Re: Rekord D 1900 Coupe 1972 zu verkaufen 1385 Harri Antila 16.08.10 17:05

Du hast nicht die erforderliche Berechtigung, um in diesem Forum zu schreiben.
This forum powered by Phorum.